No matter what kind of cuisine you’re into, be it Spanish, Italian, Indian… You’re going to be using onions. They’re a staple foodstuff. How awesome would it be if every time you needed an onion for your recipe or meal, you just reach over to your window and pluck a fresh as many as you need whenever you want? Of course it would! And you can. It’s possible to grow your own onions – and be guaranteed of their origin and how they grew. And we’re talking indoors, so your climate and weather shouldn’t matter…
Here’s all you’re going to need:
– A 5 liter bottle
– Onion bulbs
– A pair of scissors
– Some soil
– A little water
And here’s what you do:
– Start off by cutting the top part of the bottle off.
– Cut some holes out of the bottles. The holes have got to be big enough for the onions.
– Make certain that the little onion sprouts are properly positioned through those holes you cut.
– Put a few layers of soil and sprouts in on top of each other, adding them until the bottle’s full up.
– You can add the top of the bottle back on (with the tape).
– Make sure that you water the soil and place it on your windowsill in sunlight.
– Soon enough, your onions will be sprouting out of the bulbs that you planted.
– In no time, onions will sprout out the bulbs, you can watch them grow, and eventually flavor your dishes with them. Enjoy!
if you like this blogpost, share this with your and family and friends on Facebook and Twitter. And also, don’t forget to visit our website more often for more updates. Thank You!