To have a vacation is one great idea if you want to relax. Usually, many people would go for a foreign vacation for a new environment. For most, Paris would be on the top choices. Do you know that aside from the tour guides during vacations, storefronts in Paris can tell the story of the country too?
In Sebastian Erras‘ post in Bored Panda, he shared about the task given to him by his company which is to discover cities through the beautiful storefronts. He stated in his post that there is another beautiful story if one would try to dig deeper on what can be usually seen by a tourist or traveler.
Here is the list of the 30 Parisian storefronts.
1. Drew Harré, Relaxing At The Entrance Of His Fish And Wine Restaurant
2. Bernard Poussin (Left) And Diane Junique In Front Of Their Two-Centuries-Old Chocolaterie
3. Chef Christophe Duparay In Front Of His Restaurant
4. Alain, At The Door Of His Barber Shop, The Most Famous In Paris
5. Boris Lumé, Standing Proudly At The Entrance Of His Lovely Bakery Confectionery
6. Norbert Proudly Displays The Collection Of Shoes He Designs
7. Gilles Berthommier And One Of His Puppets At The Door Of His Workshop
8. Stefan Perrier, In Front Of What Looks Like A Hat Shop, But Is In Fact A Leading Art Bookshop
9. Dorothée Hoffmann Never Takes Off Her Apron When She Is At Her Ceramics Workshop
10. Yann Bilhaud Waits For Children At The Door Of The Toy Shop He Runs