21. Nathalie Felber Stands In Front Of The Dry Cleaner’s Created By Her Great-Grandfather
22. Régis Page Welcomes Visitors At His Musical Treasure Cave
23. Dave Kouliche, Welcoming Visitors At His Vinyl Records Shop
24. Jacqueline Lemoine, Below The Lion That Welcomes Visitors To Her Art Gallery
25. Julia Charvin At The Door Of The Only Colour Factory For Artists In Paris
26. Bernard Hadid, At The Door Of His Genuinely Parisian Bistrot
27. Sophie Sennelier Carries On The Art’s Business Founded By Her Great Grandfather
28. Daan Sins (Left) And Sébastien Guerra Welcome Customers With A Smile To Their Cosmetics Shop
29. Didier Madamour At The Entrance Of The Melac Restaurant
30. Elisabetta Orsini, Communication Officer, Waits At The Entrance Of A Unique Space Of Natural History In Paris
Thank you so much for sparing a bit of your precious time to read this blog site. You can SHARE this now with your family and friends on FACEBOOK or TWEET it on TWITTER to get others informed about it.
You can also like our page on Facebook and visit our site more often for more informative updates that are truly worth a second to spare on.